It's starting to feel like SPRING! Which makes everyone in my house super excited. We have been spending lots of our time outdoors. Grilling, playing on the swing set, and taking walks around our neighborhood. After a long winter, the sunshine and warmth feels awesome!
Derek and I have been experiencing life as parents to only one kid! Rowan is in San Antonio on Spring Break with his Nana, Aunt Shelby, and his cousin. He has been having an absolute blast! My mom and sister pull out all the stops for these boys. Crew and I will head down tomorrow to spend some time with my family and we will bring Row home next week. Hooray for Spring Break!
A little bit of what's been going on with us....
Crew has a new favorite toy.
A little Costco trip with my guys.
...and a trip to Barnes and Noble
A dentist visit for Row.
Enjoying snuggle time with my little bear.
I decided to update the little table and chairs we have for the kids...
and it turned out like this!
A perfect place to practice name writing.
A walk around the neighborhood with this cool dude.
I spend a big portion of my life pushing little boys on swings!
Playing at the mall in San Angelo.
I took this sweet girl to see Cinderella last weekend. We LOVED it!
This is Crew's first official injury. Cue mommy panic attack...
There is nothing better than a clean baby!
Hope everyone is enjoying their week!
xoxo














No comments:
Post a Comment