Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter 2015

Good morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend with your families.  Rowan was super sick with strep throat all weekend, so ours was spent mostly indoors trying to get him better.  At one point he felt well enough to go outside and hunt eggs, but other than that he was hanging out on the couch with his iPad.  Thankfully he is feeling better today.  Here's a look at our little Easter.




We started our weekend (when Row was still well) at his preschool for an egg hunt.



I love this little guy so much.


We had fun dying our eggs!  I bought fake eggs this year, which was a major fail.  They float, so they didn't work very well in the dye.  Rowan didn't seem to mind though.



The Easter bunny came!  And this picture made me realize it's time to spruce up the front porch...eek.


Jake, Batman, Ninja Turtles, and Sonic the Hedgehog are staples in this boy home!


Because every baby boy needs a pink Jellycat pig, a banana backpack, and another pair of moccs. That Easter bunny speaks my language...



Nana sends Easter goodies too! 


A little egg hunting help from daddy...


And that's a wrap!

I promise to start posting more regularly!  Crew Bear is having a rough time growing his little teeth and it's been a little tough for this mommy!  

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment