Good morning! Happy 2017! I'm sitting at the table drinking coffee and watching Crew feed his french toast sticks to our dog, Boston. I'm only on my first cup so I don't really have the energy to stop this circus quite yet, so every few minutes I'll say "no, no" and then ignore the situation completely because you know, consistency.
I want to do a "Life Lately" post, just because I haven't been around in awhile (a long while.) Here's what's going on in our little world...
We had an awesome Christmas. We spent so much family time together and Santa came and my bank account suffered, tis' the season. But it was perfect and I'm glad it's over. Rowan started back to school this morning (can I get an amen) and life is returning to normal.
We had an awesome Christmas. We spent so much family time together and Santa came and my bank account suffered, tis' the season. But it was perfect and I'm glad it's over. Rowan started back to school this morning (can I get an amen) and life is returning to normal.
My sweet boys, ready for their Christmas parties!
Crew really enjoyed Rowan's class party. Love this face so much.
We traveled to San Antonio to hang with Nana and cousin Reid for the week. The kids had so much fun at this park in Boerne.
We finished up our break with a trip to the Science Spectrum in Lubbock with other cousin, Zeppelin. It was a blast.
We're gearing up for a quick trip to Ruidoso for the weekend. My sister's family will meet us there. We can't wait to spend a few days with them! Hope everyone is having a great start to their new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment